The most splendid four stars are situated right
on the banks of the Elbe.
With the opening of the Four-Star Hotel in May 2012, the history-charged Zollenspieker Fährhaus has entered a new era: Historic House and Hotel now form a first-class address for business and private events.
It only takes a 30-minute drive from Hamburg's city centre to discover a particularly picturesque side of the North German metropolis at km 598.5 of the Elbe River. The Zollenspieker Fährhaus is located amidst this idyllic scenery. With its unique ambiance, exquisite cuisine and many chill-out areas it provides the perfect setting for special hours. Whether relaxing weekends, great events, successful conferences, or a wellness Sunday in our sauna area: Thanks to our wide range of services we are able to offer you exactly what you are looking for.
With our high quality standards regarding individual guest care we even managed to be admitted to the network of selected privately owned city hotels, the PrivateCityHotels.
Rooms, services, amenities: That's what we offer to you.
- 53 comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the Elbe
- 9 individually-designed rooms in the Historic House from 1252
- Breakfast Bistro with fresh regional products
- Winter Garden Restaurant
- Elbshore Lounge with panoramic windows
- Fireplace Bar with Elbe views
- Vierländer Stube
- Old Zollenspieker Gauging Station – the smallest restaurant in the world
- 3 terraces on the riverbank and a beer garden with chestnuts
- 12 conference and event rooms equipped with latest technology
for up to 250 people
- Up to 4,000 sqm of indoor and outdoor event space for up to 1,000 people
- 360 sqm sauna area
- Beauty studio with high-quality BABOR products
- Organisation and arrangement of events, weddings, conferences and workshops
- Creative ideas and top-quality catering for private and business events
- Culinary and cultural events
Find more information on the amenities in our Zollenspieker Fährhaus brochure (PDF file, 7,3 MB (only German)).
We are EnvironmentalPartners.
With the construction of our Four-Star Hotel we have become member of the association 'EnvironmentalPartnership Hamburg'. With our energy-saving measures we contribute to the environmental and climate protection of the region – and we are proud to do so. Find more details on www.klima.hamburg.de/umweltpartnerschaft.
Hamburg’s Culture and Tourism Tax.
The Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg has since 01 January 2013 levied a Culture and Tourism Tax (KTT) for accommodation within lodging facilities paid for by private individuals. The tax is of a negligible nature but must be disclosed. For more information and an example of how the tax is reflected in invoices, see here.